cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MS Flow connect to 'Survey123' PORTAL

Dear MS, user community

Our company has provided us with Office 365, and for fieldwork we have apps from ArcGis : 'Survey123'
There we would like to login to our personal 'portal' server. But we have only the option to login to :

- an arcgis account
- or an enterprise that end's in ..... .maps.arcgis.com
- a google or facebook account

Is it possible to make a login to our server : https://my.company.be/portal

(so in short : a enterprise login with an open field )

Thank you

F

2019-04-03 19_03_09-Send an email and create an event on superstop notifications in Survey123 _ Micr.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: MS Flow connect to 'Survey123' PORTAL

Hi @Phaedrus , thank you for your post in the Flow Community.

I have never used Survey123 before so I was setting up a trial account in order to assist you.

When you are logging to your portal at https://my.company.be/portal what credentials do you use?

If the below doesn't work:Capture-552.png

Then I guess for enterprise you need to have the URL prefixed ".maps.arcgis.com"

As you have listed "https://my.company.be/portal", is it possible a URL with ".maps.arcgis.com" exisits and you are just redirecting to it somehow?Capture-553.png

Have you asked those who set this up or your IT if they are aware of "Your ArcGIS organization's URL" that is in the ".maps.arcgis.com" format at all?

It defienitly looks like the Oauth requires this format and I wouldn't expect a Flow workaround would be possible with having some sort of custom authorisation process.

So ask around, maybe a URL with the suffix of ".maps.arcgis.com"  exisits somewhere.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted

Re: MS Flow connect to 'Survey123' PORTAL

My understanding is that creating flows using Survey's published ArcGIS Enterprise is not supported.  The current Survey123 connector doesn't allow signing into anything but ArcGIS online.  Esri claims to be working on a solution to allow the designation of the portal URL in the connector.  However, it's been almost a year and a half so I wouldn't hold your breath.   The solution I am working is to publish the feature services to the Portal (accessible via proxy server), then adding the feature service to our ArcGIS Online organizations content store (storing the credentials with it), finally publishing a Survey to ArcGIS online and designating the submission URL as the one now stored in our ArcGIS Online content store.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,225)