cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MYSQL to PowerApps via MSSQL and Gateway

I know PowerApps SQL gateway does not currently support MYSQL. I was wondering if it would be possible to connect MYSQL as a linked database to a MSSQL 2012 server. Then connect the PowerApps SQL Gateway to the MSSQL server and pull data from MYSQL through the link. I've got this most of the way setup, but the Gateway doesn't seem to want to pull from the MYSQL database. The SQL connection setup gives me "Error the tables didn't load correctly" when I put in my Windows credentials for the MSSQL server. If I put in the credentials for the local MYSQL it times out and never saves. 

MYSQL to MSSQL link

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/create-a-linked-server-mysql-to-sql-server/

PowerApps SQL Gateway

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/gateway-reference/

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: MYSQL to PowerApps via MSSQL and Gateway

We recently purchased Layer2 Cloud connector for a separate OneDrive related project. I'm going to try using that to get this data into a Sharepoint list or something similar to use with PowerApps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: MYSQL to PowerApps via MSSQL and Gateway

We recently purchased Layer2 Cloud connector for a separate OneDrive related project. I'm going to try using that to get this data into a Sharepoint list or something similar to use with PowerApps.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (8,814)