cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick_Jordan

Macro Enabled Excel Files not Visible for "For a Selected Row" step???

Anyone able to get the flow step "For a Selected Row" to work with macro excel files? I'm searching in the correct group and document library... just can't see my file name. I can see all the other files in this folder, just not this one, which happens to have the macros enabled.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rick_Jordan,

It's unfortunate that Macro-enabled files are not supported in Microsoft Flow for now.

If you like this feature and want it could be added to Excel connector in the future, you could go to vote this idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Enable-actions-on-macro-enabled-files/idi-p/59194

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rick_Jordan,

It's unfortunate that Macro-enabled files are not supported in Microsoft Flow for now.

If you like this feature and want it could be added to Excel connector in the future, you could go to vote this idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Enable-actions-on-macro-enabled-files/idi-p/59194

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanks for the response and pointing me to the to the voting link!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (50,119)