cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Microsoft Flow - SharePoint Connection - Unauthorized?

I am now getting the token error as well.
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi All,

MS Flow Support has released an update and this issue seems to have been resolved.

https://preview.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Please check if there is still an issue with the related Flow. If so, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thank Barry,

It appears that the issue has been fixed on my end.

Just as a side note it would be nice to find out what the issue actually was.

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

The issues of last week were well followed by MS admins in this thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Apps-wont-load-I-cant-even-get-a-list-of-them...

The Flow issue appeared to be:

Mr-Dang-MSFT
Administrator 
Administrator
Re: Apps wont load! I cant even get a list of them.

@martinav 

The SharePoint connector issue in Flow that was throwing throttling errors has been resolved.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

This issue seems to have recurred. We have over a dozen previously working flows that are randomly showing connection unauthorized errors. I've tested multiple levels of permissions for SharePoint list and site collection access, multiple accounts, new connections, and recreating a flow from scratch. Nothing helps. All of the errors are on the trigger action. Some flows referencing the same connection, the same site collection, and the same list, trigger and work correctly. All of the flows are shared with the same owners and reference the same group of sites collections and lists. Trigger actions are added, updated, and deleted.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,312)