cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beulmoto
Level: Powered On

Microsoft Flow eBay File Exchange HTTP POST Upload

I'm wondering if it's possible to make a connection between Flow and eBay File Exchange.

File Exchange is a service offered by eBay that allows users to upload csv files in order to modify or create listings.

I generate two files daily to either modify the quantity available, or remove items.

I'm hoping to find a way to automate the upload process.

I'm able to construct the first part of my flow to fetch the file I'd like to upload, but I'm having trouble executing the POST request. I've tried a few variations without much success. I've attached a few images of the guidance that eBay provides, but sadly I didn't find much on their forums and their tech department isn't trained for this particular capability.

I'm hoping that someone will take a look at their documentation, and let me know if Flow is capable of processing the upload. I've successfuly generated my user token from File Exchange.

I don't understand if the additional text they've specified in the example should be configured as a header.

As is probably obvious at this point, I am not a developer so this is out of my depth.

Thanks in advance,

FE HTTP Instructions-1.jpgPage 1FE HTTP Instructions-2.jpgPage 2FE HTTP Instructions-3.jpgPage 3

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Microsoft Flow eBay File Exchange HTTP POST Upload

Hi @Beulmoto ,

Unfortunately, MS Flow does not have a connector for eBay File Exchange currently. So no direct action can achieve your needs.

I am afraid I am not familiar with this part, you could try contact support for further help.

19.PNG

In addition, if you want MS Flow's feature to cover eBay File Exchange, please consider posting your idea in Flow Ideas forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,990)