cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jengel76

Microsoft Forms Data to an Existing Excel File on my Sharepoint

Hi there folks,

I am running into an issue in Flow where I am unable to reference a table that I had created in an existing excel file that I use for tracking projects.. The error is coming up as "Could not retrieve values. BadGateway". I have however created a brand new excel file with a table and Flow was able to complete the connection just fine.... That new excel file is saved in the exact same sharepoint folder as the existing excel tracker that I am trying to make this work in...

Flow Error.jpg

Might it have something to do with the settings of my existing excel tracker?... I cant seem to decern why I can make it work with a new file... but not with the existing file that I am trying to get it to work in..

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jengel76,

Make sure the Excel table is defined in the specified Excel file, save the excel, close it, reopen the Flow, select it.

Most of the actions in the Excel connector can be used on the premise that the tables are pre-defined in Excel files before the related actions are configured.

Also, when specifying a file, you need to select a file from the file selector.

For more information about Excel connectors, please refer to the online documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/excelonlinebusiness/

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,498)