cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
arvind1987
Level: Powered On

Most users getting error: you don't have permission to view this data....

Hi

I am a bignner in powerapps. I am trying to create app which can be used by eployees of my organization and all are having Office 365 accounts. I have shared app with all user but only 3 users (including myself) are able to work on apps and other users are getting below error on first screen of my app.

Error occured when user open App .

you don't have permission to view this data. server response : The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme "Anonymous".The authentication  header received from server was 'browser error in powerApps

please help me this is urgent.

thanks in advance

Arvind kumar vais

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Most users getting error: you don't have permission to view this data....

Hi @arvind1987,

Did you make sure that your users have the proper permission of the data connection you used in your app? Users and contributors need permissions to any data connections and gateways that the app uses. Some permissions come along implicitly with the app, but others must be explicitly granted. For more information, see Share app resources.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
arvind1987

Hi

My Data Source :Dynamics 365

i have ckeck but i am not found the given option.-

Some types of connections, such as SQL Server, are shared automatically, but others require users to create their own connections to the data source or sources in the app.

On powerapps.com, you can determine whether a connection will be shared automatically, and you can update sharing permissions. In the left navigation bar, click or tap Manage, click or tap Connections, and then click or tap a connection. If the Share tab appears, the connection will be shared automatically.

Please help me 

Regards

Arvind kumar vais

arvind1987

Hi

Please provide support contact

so i am contact to any person in community to solved my problems

Regards

Arvind kumar vais

arvind1987

I am also find another error's

1. error":{"code":"AccessPremiumConnectionNotAllowed","message":"The user with id 'XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX' is not allowed to create premium connection(s), as determined by the license of the user."}}

{"error":{"code":"AuthenticationFailed","message":"Authentication failed. The 'Authorization' header is missing."}}

2. {error: {code: "AccessPremiumConnectionNotAllowed",…}

Session ID: 09892a87-c821-eb60-d2e4-4977da556bfe

Please help me

This is very- very urgent grom my side

Thanks

Arvind kumar vais

Xobni
Level: Power Up

Hello, I encountered this issue with a recent PowerApp designed to be embedded in a SharePoint site collection as a web part. 

The solution was relatively simple; may apply to you:

1. Ensured that relevant users had contribute access to the site (this was necessary as per specifications of the build for me)
  2. Secondly, navigated to the PowerApp > View > Data Sources: removed the SharePoint link (if exists) then added it back, selected the required site location details (standard approach), saved and published anew

This ultimately resolved the problem, reported error was not presented again and the App worked as expected.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,387)