cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Multi Option Forms to Multi Option Dynamics Online Fields

HI Guys, Im new to flow like complete beginner im trying to create a new record in dynamics 365 v9, through Microsoft Forms.

Im struggling to find out how i would take the option(s) taken from my Form and for it to Select the correct Values in the Dynamics multi option field.

For example. In the form if i was to select Number of days Mon-Sun i could multi select days, Id like dynamics to select these Choices too in Its Multi Select field.

I got the Basics of how to create a new record with the single open text based fields.

Any Help will be Appreciated 

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Multi Option Forms to Multi Option Dynamics Online Fields

Hi @InProgresss85,

Do you want to select these Choices from Multi Option Forms to Multi Select field in a new record in dynamics 365?

If you want to select these Choices from Multi Option Forms to Multi Select field in a new record in dynamics 365,

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Multi Option Forms to Multi Option Dynamics Online Fields

Hello, @InProgresss85!

If you have already posted your idea to the Flow Community Ideas Forum then you need to post the URL to your idea’s thread as a reply to this thread and then "Accept as Solution" on that reply so other users may vote for your Flow Idea and identify the information easily.

Thank You!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager
Power Platform Communities

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (7,537)