cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohninNL
Regular Visitor

New Google Calendar connections not possible anymore

Hello,

I've been using Microsoft Flows for the past 8 months to sync events to my G Suite account, due to the still **bleep**ty support for G Suite in Google Home devices I wanted to switch the sync back to my personal GMail account however it's not possible to set up an connection with a google calendar account.

The error received is the following:

Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app; This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.

From reading online most posts seem to indicate this to be a problem on the Microsoft side for using old API's?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi All,

The issue has been solved, you can create a new Google calendar connection for now. Please enjoy it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JohninNL,

If the connection changing is operating in the original Flow, it is possibly caused by the action is the old version with old API's. If you want to switch account, you can Save as the Flow to create a copied one, then edit the Flow in the copied one:

1. Delete the action about Google calendar (including trigger);
  2. Recreate the action just deleted, they will last version;
  3. Add a new connection, enter your personal account.

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I'm having the same issue - I checked with Google support and they think it's on the MSFT side. 

I disconnected all of my google calendars, tried signing in in incognito mode, and nothing seemed to do it. What can be done? Thanks!

@v-litu-msft : Unfortunately not helpful at all 😞 

I have already tried all these steps before and they do not resolve the issue. Any -brand new- google connection (whether defining a new workflow or using a new template or not) does not function. 

It's literally the Microsoft app that has not been approved by Google for usage for login (literal error message). I've cleared all my existing flows but creating new flows or even just simply creating a connection with Google Calendar will fail.

Thanks for that. I found another error that says the following:

Error from token exchange: The connection (msmanaged-na/googlecalendar/[my calendar]) is not found. Please create new connection and change your application to use the new connection.

@ejaffe : I suppose your also trying to setup a brand new connection which is failing, so the error is not helpful in moving us further unfortunately 😞 

Funny enough even my G Suite connection that has been working non-stop for the past 8 months, cannot be added again after deleting it in order to get my regular gmail account working.

Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 22.52.34.png

Yup, same error as you. 

@v-litu-msft - please let us know what we can do? Thanks!

ejaffe
Regular Visitor

@JohninNL Good news - I figured it out. Assuming you have superuser permissions, you can whitelist the API. 

Tray.io has some excellent documentation for how to do this (available here). The difference is, in step 5 you'll need the MSFT app ID. To get it, once you open up the list of API permissions (step 2), you'll see the apps that have connected to your google account. Click on "calendar," and, in the list, you should see "MicrosoftPowerApps and flows." Grab the App ID, and use that in step 5. Once you've whitelisted that app ID, you should be able to connect your google account again. 

Hope this helps! 

This will more than likely work for my G Suite account where I am superuser, but will not fix the issue for regular gmail accounts. For reference, I have performed the steps on my G Suite account and it indeeds fixes the issue on G Suite, however I want to stop synchronising to G Suite and start to my regular Gmail account.

abraver
Regular Visitor

I've been trying to follow @ejaffe's instructions, but don't see "MicrosoftPowerApps and flows" listed in the API permissions list—just "Microsoft Apps and Services".  Using that entry's App ID and following the rest of the instructions doesn't seem to work—I still get the "temporarily disabled" message.

Any suggestions on how to proceed, or if this issue is going to be resolved?

Hi @JohninNL@abraver,@ejaffe,

This issue has been reported to Microsoft Automate Development Team, if there are any process, I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Just going to chime in - same issue - Google connections are all dead in the water.   Frustrating as heck - hope this gets resolved soon.

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi All,

The issue has been solved, you can create a new Google calendar connection for now. Please enjoy it.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

blueskyescapes

Hi, I've been using a similar flow ("Sync changes including adding, updating and deleting from Office 365 Calendar to Google Calendar.") for many months but have in the past few months received notifications of failed flows, always failing at the very last step, "Create events in Google calendar". It doesn't give me any option to "fix" it - please help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,318)