cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

New SQL Actions failing! Connection/on-prem problem?? "The key didn't match any rows in the table"

Just  noticed this today.  Its not new for me to crate actions to this SQL database via this connector.  I get this:

{
"status": 400,
"message": "The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\n inner exception: The key didn't match any rows in the table.\r\nclientRequestId: eaa27222-3569-42bd-ac21-0091761aaf27",
"source": "sql-eus.azconn-eus.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

Steps taken to resolve (all of which yeild same result):
  1. Created a new connection
  2. Deleted and re-created the action
  3. "Save-As" to a new flow
  4. Created the flow again from nothing (twice)  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: New SQL Actions failing! Connection/on-prem problem?? "The key didn't match any rows in the table"

Ok, this is what fixed it...  

1. I had to test the flow, but selected "I'll Perform the trigger action

image.png
  2. Then, pick "edit connections"

image.png
  3. Then, I re-selected the connection... even though it was already correct and "green"
    image.png

4. The flow then ran correctly.  I repeated this procedure on another of my failed trials, and it worked.  Selecting the connection from the action itself did NOT resolve the issue!

Sorry MS, I get credit for this one...

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

Re: New SQL Actions failing! Connection/on-prem problem?? "The key didn't match any rows in the table"

Ok, MS... did someone do something?  It just now started working...

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Ok, this is what fixed it...  

1. I had to test the flow, but selected "I'll Perform the trigger action

image.png
  2. Then, pick "edit connections"

image.png
  3. Then, I re-selected the connection... even though it was already correct and "green"
    image.png

4. The flow then ran correctly.  I repeated this procedure on another of my failed trials, and it worked.  Selecting the connection from the action itself did NOT resolve the issue!

Sorry MS, I get credit for this one...

pulsebeat
Level: Powered On

5 Hours and nothing worked.  Messed with Gateways, Databases, Security, and on and on.  Then I read your post.  Bingo.  Well done.  What the....?

Super User
Super User

@pulsebeat ,

Good question.  Before this method, the only resolution I had was to RECREATE the entire flow!!  Its like the connection just needs a kick in the butt, then its all good.

>