cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Not able to Create Record in Dynamics CRM using UI Flow, Robotic Process Automation with UI flows

Hi Experts,

i'm working with UI flows, it is working fine other than Dynamics CRM, but it has some issues with CRM,

i added the steps for filling data in form (account, contact etc) to create/update record.

When i run the UI flow, it enters all values successfully but before completing the flow the values are automatically removed from the fields, very strange. is there any step or settings i missing?

i have googled the issue but couldn't find the solution then i came to this platform, i hope experts will help me to solve out the issue

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Muhammad Bilal

1 REPLY 1
Resolver I
Resolver I

There's a dedicated forum for 'PowerAutomate Desktop' I would suggest if you can post your question there.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Desktop/bd-p/MPADesktop

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,196)