Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mousman85
Helper III
Helper III

On-Prem Gateway Connection not showing in Power App or Power Automate

Hi

I'm trying to connect to an on-prem gateway installed on our local server, so i can copy files to it from SharePoint, using a Flow. 

For some reason the gateway does not appear at all in Power Automate or Power Apps, but in the Power BI gateways it is there I can connect to it and modify it, so from that side it is working. Is there any reason why it wouldn't appear in Power Automate? is there a different gateway version needed or different settings? I can't find much information on this for use in power automate. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mousman85
Helper III
Helper III

This is solved.

The issue came down to Region settings, on-prem defaulted all region to UK South. Our Flow default environment is set to Europe, which we cannot change (or at least can't see how). To solve it I re-created the on-prem gateway and set the region to North Europe, this worked straight away and appeared in my list of Gateways under our Default environment.

Hope this helps anyone else. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mousman85
Helper III
Helper III

This is solved.

The issue came down to Region settings, on-prem defaulted all region to UK South. Our Flow default environment is set to Europe, which we cannot change (or at least can't see how). To solve it I re-created the on-prem gateway and set the region to North Europe, this worked straight away and appeared in my list of Gateways under our Default environment.

Hope this helps anyone else. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,122)