cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Outlook Connector Action MailTipsClientReceive_V2 - Get the message for people outside of my organisation.

Hello,  

I'm trying to get the autmatic reply message for people outside of my organisation via MailTipsClientReceive_V2-Action. If I set up my automatic reply like this:

Screenshot 2020-11-27 103647.png

This is the response I get:

[

{
    "mailboxFull"false,
    "externalMemberCount"0,
    "totalMemberCount"1,
    "deliveryRestricted"false,
    "isModerated"false,
    "maxMessageSize"37748736,
    "emailAddress": {
      "name""",
      "address""IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
    },
    "automaticReplies": {
      "message""<div>\r\n<div style=\"font-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)\">\r\n<br>\r\n</div>\r\n</div>",
      "messageLanguage": {
        "locale""de-DE",
        "displayName""German (Germany)"
      }
    }
  }
]

Is there a way with this or another connector api to get the message for outside of my organisation? 

Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Does it work within your organization? I don't think this is supported for mailbox that are outside your organization.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

Helper I
Helper I

Hi murshed,

thanks for your reply. 

I'm using it for a mailbox within my organisation. It does only work for the internal message, but not for the external message.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (35,332)