cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Parse JSON return null

Hi, so i have problem with my flow. I am calling my Graph API in HTTP connector to get all users info, then i am using parse JSON on the data. Problem is that i cant use any of dynamic content from parse JSON, it always return null even tho i can see in result of parse JSON that there is in fact something.

Výstřižek1.PNG

Here is my result of parse JSON. I need to use user ID in another HTTP connector:
Výstřižek2.PNG

As you can see i want to call ID in URI link to graph API, but it is null. I tried to call dynamic content from parse JSON in different connectors, but its still return null.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Re: Parse JSON return null

Hi @Gustafino 

Just wondering which field you are passing to the HTTP Connector

I found that I had to use the userPrincipalName field instead of the mail field, which should be the same as the mail field anyway

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am passing ID field, but every field i use return null i tried it several times in different connectors.

Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Are you able to show how you are passing the ID variable into the request for the licenceDetails? 

How are you looping through the results from the parse json action?

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,404)