cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maarteneekels Advocate I
Advocate I

Possible to fill more fields than just email, firstname and lastname in MailChimp?

Hi everybody,

When I add a MailChimp "Add member to list" action, it seems only the oldest 10 Lists in MailChimp are loaded. I can manually enter the List ID, and then the action works, but this could be more 'user friendly' 😉

Beside that remark, I also have a question: I am only able to fill the Email Address, First Name, and Last Name fields in MailChimp. But I have additional fields in my lists (like Company Name, Saluation, etc.) that I would like to fill too. Is that possible? Am I missing something?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Possible to fill more fields than just email, firstname and lastname in MailChimp?

Hi Maarteneekels,

I create a flow to add member to MailChimp List when a new record is recreated in CRM. In the “Add member to list” action, I get the same issue with you, only the oldest 10 lists are loaded, but I can manually enter the List ID which is not shown. About this issue, I would suggest you send a feedback by using the smile icon in flow.

smile icon flow.PNG

In the MailChimp List, I add several required field such as Company Name, Phone Number, etc. However, only Email Address, First Name, Last Name are shown when I configure the flow. About this issue, I would suggest you submit an idea at Flow Ideas Forum:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,675)