cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

PowerApps Attachments

Following Paul Culmsee excellent video building the Flow proceeds well until SharePoint Create file. Error message reads as follows.

ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded.

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_file' inputs at line '1' and column '2649': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_sharepointonline']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_sharepointonline' doesn't exist, available properties are ''. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

AppAttact.png

Given the previous steps appear OK it seems unfortunate to fail at this point. I did create a new SPO document library for this.

Any thoughts as to how to resolve this?

P.S. I acknowledge Paul's remark this is an unorthodox approach nevertheless this clearly worked for Paul so I cannot see why it won't function for me. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: PowerApps Attachments

Hi @CABIRD 

There is a very silly error behind this. I believe you added the flow to the powerapps before adding the sharepoint actions. (Correct me if I am wrong). 

Now, all you have to do is, go back to powerapps, and on the control that you have added this flow, copy the expression and then delete the flow. Now re add the flow and then put the expression back there. 

Try to run it and it should work (do not attempt running from any previous runs else it will give the same error)

BTW, there is a newly released JSON function in powerapps that makes moving files much easier. You can try this too: 

https://www.appliedis.com/newly-released-json-function-for-powerapps/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @CABIRD 

There is a very silly error behind this. I believe you added the flow to the powerapps before adding the sharepoint actions. (Correct me if I am wrong). 

Now, all you have to do is, go back to powerapps, and on the control that you have added this flow, copy the expression and then delete the flow. Now re add the flow and then put the expression back there. 

Try to run it and it should work (do not attempt running from any previous runs else it will give the same error)

BTW, there is a newly released JSON function in powerapps that makes moving files much easier. You can try this too: 

https://www.appliedis.com/newly-released-json-function-for-powerapps/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Hello @yashag2255 

BRILLIANT.

I really appreciate you taking the time to reply and thank you so much.

I had completely forgotten if you edit you need to remove the Flow and add it back. 

Stupid mistake. 

Regards

Christopher

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

August 2020 CYST Winners!

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (4,705)