cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

PowerBI InternalServerError

I'm using the PowerBI Alert to Email template. But for the last few days, I'm always getting InternalServerError. Body is

{ "Message": "An error has occurred.".

Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: PowerBI InternalServerError

Hi Micky,

I created a flow using PowerBI Alert to Email template, its working fine for me.

When creating an alert in Power BI it has an option to send an email, do you get alert email from Power BI Service? 

For the alert I created I see the email from the flow and Power BI service.

If you customized the send email card in flow, can you please provide details? 

Thanks

Chandra

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

It's not actually the email sending that's failing. It's the powerBI part. The first a few tries succeeded, then it's constantly failing

Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi @MickyLiu - could you share which region your flow is in? We just released an update to the Power BI connector so it should no longer return an internal server error, unfortunately you may still see an error. If you could direct message me with the flow ID as well, we can dig into the details.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (7,680)