cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Putschgi
Regular Visitor

Problem: Flow conection with MySQL

Hello everybody

In my attempt to connect MS Flow to my SQL Server I always get this error message: Please check your account information and / or permissions and try again. Details: Error from token exchange: The connection (europe-001 / sql / shared-sql-1cf21b37-c3ce-432d-9ff3-5c8d70b0eb37) is not found. Please create new connection and change your application to the new connection.

although finally all parameters are correct and the external access e.g. is possible with MySQL Workbench.

Can anybody help me with this?

Greeting Putschgi

Hallo Zusammen

bei meinem Versuch MS Flow mit meinem SQL Server zu verbinden kommt immer diese Fehlermeldung:

Überprüfen Sie Ihre Kontoinformationen und/oder Berechtigungen, und versuchen Sie es noch mal. Details: Error from token exchange: The connection (europe-001/sql/shared-sql-1cf21b37-c3ce-432d-9ff3-5c8d70b0eb37) is not found. Please create new connection and change your application to use the new connection.

obwoh schlussentlich alle Parameter stimmen und der externe Zugriff z.B. mit MySQL Workbench möglich ist.

kann mir da wer helfen?

Gruss Putschgi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Putschgi ,

You need to click on the Gateways checkbox and select Gateway, provided you have created a Gateway using the account currently logged in to Flow.

Also note that if you want to use Gateway to create an On-prem connection, you need to have Flow plan1/plan2 subscription.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Putschgi ,

Is the data source you are trying to connect to be an On-Prem data source? If yes, please make sure that Gateway is working properly.

In addition, please check your current license. Only users who subscribe to Flow plan1 and Flow plan2 can create a connection with On-prem data source, which is the standalone license mentioned in the new version of Flow license.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-bacao-msft 

no it is an online server from HostEurope. is it possible to use an online server without a license?

THX!

Hi @Putschgi ,

Please check this online doc and get more details about MySQL connector:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/mysql/

Currently, MS Flow supports to connect to on-premise MySQL database to read and write data. When creating the connection, we can see that we need Gateway to access the data. It seems that the online server is not supported here.

Besides, MySQL connector is a premium connector, so we need a Flow license.

Best Regards,

Hello @v-bacao-msft 

Thank you for your answer!

And what about this feature?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sql/

This is not premium, but unfortunately the login does not work either. 

Here I can choose if I want to connect via a Local Data Gateway

Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-09 um 08.53.04.png

THX!

Hi @Putschgi ,

You need to click on the Gateways checkbox and select Gateway, provided you have created a Gateway using the account currently logged in to Flow.

Also note that if you want to use Gateway to create an On-prem connection, you need to have Flow plan1/plan2 subscription.

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,303)