cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigE
Helper II
Helper II

Publish info to 3rd party web using API

We have a Flow setup that gathers input from a form that is then emailed out to different users and will also create a new channel in Teams. This is working fine. What we would like to do is also pass some info collected from the form and push that data to a status page via their API. I've having some issue trying to figure this one out at my experience with API connections is very limited. Does anyone have any advice I where to begin other than https://engagesq.com/using-apis-microsoft-flow/ and https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/define-blank ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BigE ,

I'm afraid that you could only take a try with the rest APIs or custom connector to achieve the requirement with Microsoft flow.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BigE ,

I'm afraid that you could only take a try with the rest APIs or custom connector to achieve the requirement with Microsoft flow.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,704)