cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eschrader
Level: Powered On

Quickbooks Online API connection with Flow- What Operations?

I tried to create a Flow to Quickbooks Online, but I was not able to figure out the Flow Operations from the API. I think I have to upload an API schema to Flow, but I am not sure.

I used postman to create my authorization header, went to the Intuit DEV portal to test my connection/token and variables, then was able to connect to QBO, but I could not figure out how to add the API operations. Is there an easy way to "import" operations? Or do I have to hand-write everything I want this API connection to do?

Has anyone done this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Quickbooks Online API connection with Flow- What Operations?

Hi @eschrader,

I assume that the following blog on connecting to QuickBooks Online in a Microsoft Flow Workflow using a PowerApps custom connector will be helpful. In this walkthrough, we will learn how to connect to accounting data in QuickBooks Online in Microsoft Flow using a custom connector.

Please check the blog at here:

http://actodigitalworkplace.blogspot.com/2018/02/connect-to-quickbooks-online-in.html

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
eschrader

Heres a screenshot of how far I got, then I got stuck:

flow quickbooks online.png When I try to post my guide URLs this forum flags them all, so I can't post my steps.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @eschrader,

I assume that the following blog on connecting to QuickBooks Online in a Microsoft Flow Workflow using a PowerApps custom connector will be helpful. In this walkthrough, we will learn how to connect to accounting data in QuickBooks Online in Microsoft Flow using a custom connector.

Please check the blog at here:

http://actodigitalworkplace.blogspot.com/2018/02/connect-to-quickbooks-online-in.html

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

eschrader

Yup, step #11 in the guide, thats it!

11.png

SND
Level: Power Up

I was also trying to get data from QuickBooks Online then I tried to create the Custom Flow Connector. There is a blog where you can find each step with details. There are all the steps mentioned with the screenshot.

https://www.infobitsoft.com/2019/01/connect-to-quickbooks-online-using-microsoft-flow-powerapps-conn...

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 238 members 5,925 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: