I got the issue from SQL "Get Rows(V2)" connector, there have some data miss in Flow's connector outcome that compares with the SQL sever studio(desktop) outcome, I used the same server dashboard/table and filter keyword, but it certain to miss the data randomly, because I check it over ten times.
And I found every missing data is almost approach to 3032, and the whole retrieve data is 14154.
I also set the "pagination" to 100000, so no limitation problem, just the data will miss some items randomly........
Do you have this kind of experience? I already found the root cause over 2days, but no solution until now.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks for your communities follow up. It looks like you were able to get your issue figured out. It definitely seems weird that it wouldn't return 100% of your items. But hopefully your post proves useful to future communities users.
Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks
Check out how to claim yours today!
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.