cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

SQL Server - When a Row is inserted randomly missing entries

Hi,

I have a flow which has a SQL Server, when a row is inserted trigger.  This has been working fine but recently have found that it skips a couple of records, which seems very strange.  There's no common theme, and there's no filters on the trigger.  

This is causing me a problem, as it moves the item along my workflow.  Any thoughts?  Upon resubmitting the original flow that creates the entry, the second flow with the SQL trigger works fine? 

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

Please check the frequency of the records being inserted. If multiple rows are inserted in short duration, then flow can miss few triggers. More details on limit is available on below documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sql/#limits

Hello,

Thanks for the reply - unfortunately there was only 5 requests in that timeframe so I can't see why it wouldn't have picked them up based on that documentation

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,125)