cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
byansakura
Advocate II
Advocate II

Schedule Send Microsoft Form Link To Specific People

Hey, I'm trying to make a scheduled flow that will send email to specific contacts that are not in my organization similar to Dynamic365 Customer Survey but I have to use only Microsoft Form and Power Automate.

byansakura_0-1612719082875.png

However, I can't seem to find any action that can send the specific link as an email to that person(s) in Power Automate.

byansakura_1-1612719140217.png

Moreover, I also can't click the email button in Microsoft Form.

Is there any way I could possibly achieve the same function using only microsoft form and power automate? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
DamoBird365
Super User
Super User

Hi byansakura,

Have you considered creating a share link from your form and sharing that with your users via email?  Please make sure you have setup the form to be accessible to people outside of your organisation.

byansakura
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hey, @DamoBird365  when I tried to do that the respondents remain anonymous... Is there a way I could get their email? Thank youu

Hi @byansakura, unfortunately the only way the form will capture an email is if the user in internal and you select record name.  You will notice that when you switch to anyone can respond that this option is removed.  The only work around would be to ask that they supply their email as part of the form in another question?

PowerBirdSys_0-1612770200500.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,144)