cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickSz
Frequent Visitor

Send an email from a shared Mailbox v2 - Specified folder not found.

Hello,

I have seen other posts which somewhat describe the issue I am having but mine is slightly different.

I have a flow which is connected to a SharePoint document library. The trigger is "For Selected Item" which runs and uses Send from a shared Mailbox v2 to notify the person assigned they have a new approval request. I have changed the run only permissions to use my connection for Office 365 Outlook connector. Will this enable the action to complete? I have also shared the flow with the SharePoint library under owners.

Annotation 2020-08-19 155339.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NickSz ,

If you change the connection of Office 365 outlook, I am afraid you need to enter Flow to reconfigure Send an email from a shared Mailbox v2 action.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NickSz ,

If you change the connection of Office 365 outlook, I am afraid you need to enter Flow to reconfigure Send an email from a shared Mailbox v2 action.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (27,671)