Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Service Bus Connection String

Hi,

Can anyone help me form a connection string for a Service Bus connection in Flow?  If I enter the connection string that the Azure portal gives me: (obviously i have snipped my actual details here)

Endpoint=sb://<snip>.servicebus.windows.net/;SharedAccessKeyName=<snip>;SharedAccessKey=<snip snip>=;EntityPath=newsletter

Body
{ "status": 400, "message": "ConnectionString should not include EntityPath.", "source": "127.0.0.1" }

Fair enough.  I remove the Entity Path element:
Endpoint=sb://<snip>.servicebus.windows.net/;SharedAccessKeyName=<snip>;SharedAccessKey=<snip snip>=;
Body
{
  "status": 401,
  "message": "40103: Invalid authorization token signature, Resource:sb://<snip>.servicebus.windows.net/newsletter. TrackingId:bf7ec8af-c29b-417d-b1bd-846074dad7aa_G9, SystemTracker:<snip>.servicebus.windows.net:newsletter, Timestamp:7/1/2016 4:47:13 PM",
  "source": "127.0.0.1"
}
So, does anyone know how I should format my connection string?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: Service Bus Connection String

Snipping off the Entity path will not work, unfortunately.  You can get the Connection string for the root namespace.  For this, just navigate to the screen which list the namespace, select the namespace and click on "Connection Information".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Snipping off the Entity path will not work, unfortunately.  You can get the Connection string for the root namespace.  For this, just navigate to the screen which list the namespace, select the namespace and click on "Connection Information".

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Thanks, that sorted it.

It didn't occur to me that the Connection String at teh root of the namespace would be different to the one in the Queue page.

Highlighted

When i pull the connection string from teh root namepace I still get the error when I run the flow. Adding the connection works fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,433)