cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Frequent Visitor

SharePoint Connections to Azure DevOps

Flow O365 Action: When a SharePoint Item is Created or Modified, then send http request to Azure DevOps to Resume Manual Intervention Task. The SharePoint connection works with the trigger action, however the Azure DevOps connection is not working.

I have the Relative URI correct as far as I can tell from the instructional page Manual Interventions .  I am not sure how to proceed to get the page recoginized for the Patch (Update) or even proceed with a GET request, because it's not working either?  I have used the URL to access the information through the browser.

404error.pnguri info.png

 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: SharePoint Connections to Azure DevOps

Hi @trl7391,

 

Could you please share a full screenshot of the Configuration of your flow?

Could you share more details about the error message?

 

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

 

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: SharePoint Connections to Azure DevOps

Alice, Here is the full FLow configuration:

Manual Interventions 404.pngRelative URI from the above screen shot:   

XXXXDotNetCoe/_apis/Release/releases/111/manualinterventions/33?api-version=4.1-preview.1

URL from the Manual Interventions page:

PATCH https://vsrm.dev.azure.com/{organization}/{project}/_apis/Release/releases/{releaseId}/manualinterve...

 

          What this Flow is trying to do is take an action from the SharePoint List being adjusted - specific column changing to a "Y" from an "N."   The Azure DevOps CI/CD Stage/Task was paused, waiting for a manual intervention to approve that a code review has been completed.   When the SharePoint List change happens(code review has been completed), I am sending the next step an HTTP request to manually resume my CI/CD Release Pipeline Stage.  and the CI/CD Release can continue.  So we are trying to Automate the approval so the development team doesn't have to wait to continue the code migration to the next stage. 

There really isn't much error details provided, other than the 404 and the html error message in the body response.  It states the url was not found.  I was wondering if it might have something to do with the VSRM prefix on the url "vsrm.dev.azure.com," causing the HTTP request    

Manual Interventions

Error message provided in the body of the Outputs section:

"error": {
    "code"404,
    "source""flow-apim-msmanaged-na-northcentralus-01.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId""XXXXXXXX-a9b8-42c8-9d94-bed9c61255a6",
    "message""The response is not in a JSON format.",}

 

No JSON Response - however there is HTML in the body output:
    "innerError"   Page not found.-LinkID=242573 Service Status and Support      More information about this errorPage not found.         Here are some additional tips      Verify the URL you are trying to access is correct        Additional technical details:  Activity ID:4

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,156)