cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trl7391
Level: Powered On

SharePoint Connections to Azure DevOps

Flow O365 Action: When a SharePoint Item is Created or Modified, then send http request to Azure DevOps to Resume Manual Intervention Task. The SharePoint connection works with the trigger action, however the Azure DevOps connection is not working.

I have the Relative URI correct as far as I can tell from the instructional page Manual Interventions .  I am not sure how to proceed to get the page recoginized for the Patch (Update) or even proceed with a GET request, because it's not working either?  I have used the URL to access the information through the browser.

404error.pnguri info.png

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SharePoint Connections to Azure DevOps

Hi @trl7391,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the Configuration of your flow?

Could you share more details about the error message?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
trl7391
Level: Powered On

Re: SharePoint Connections to Azure DevOps

Alice, Here is the full FLow configuration:

Manual Interventions 404.pngRelative URI from the above screen shot:   

XXXXDotNetCoe/_apis/Release/releases/111/manualinterventions/33?api-version=4.1-preview.1

URL from the Manual Interventions page:

PATCH https://vsrm.dev.azure.com/{organization}/{project}/_apis/Release/releases/{releaseId}/manualinterve...

What this Flow is trying to do is take an action from the SharePoint List being adjusted - specific column changing to a "Y" from an "N."   The Azure DevOps CI/CD Stage/Task was paused, waiting for a manual intervention to approve that a code review has been completed.   When the SharePoint List change happens(code review has been completed), I am sending the next step an HTTP request to manually resume my CI/CD Release Pipeline Stage.  and the CI/CD Release can continue.  So we are trying to Automate the approval so the development team doesn't have to wait to continue the code migration to the next stage. 

There really isn't much error details provided, other than the 404 and the html error message in the body response.  It states the url was not found.  I was wondering if it might have something to do with the VSRM prefix on the url "vsrm.dev.azure.com," causing the HTTP request    

Manual Interventions

Error message provided in the body of the Outputs section:

"error": {
    "code"404,
    "source""flow-apim-msmanaged-na-northcentralus-01.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId""XXXXXXXX-a9b8-42c8-9d94-bed9c61255a6",
    "message""The response is not in a JSON format.",}

No JSON Response - however there is HTML in the body output:
    "innerError"   Page not found.-LinkID=242573 Service Status and Support      More information about this errorPage not found.         Here are some additional tips      Verify the URL you are trying to access is correct        Additional technical details:  Activity ID:4

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 329 members 3,281 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: