cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilu989
Level: Powered On

SharePoint setting require check-out before edit, run the Flow with Excel(add a row/update a row) action can't recognize the table

Hi Everyone,

I'm stuck in the step about the Excel file in SharePoint requires check-out before it edit, and Flow action can't recognize this Excel's table, I use the Flow action with "add a row in a table" and "update a row", but both of them display error after using the check-out function, below snapshot for reference:

↓↓SharePoint Library Versioning Setting requires check-out before edit: ↓↓

ACapture.JPG

↓↓Flow can't capture the table from Excel on Add a row/updated action with setting require check-out before the edit, even input the table ID with compose(output) ↓↓

ABC.JPG

↓↓Flow can recognize Excel table info for the user to input expression(No/CD/CAT/Sub CAT.....), this is no setting with requires check-out before edit: ↓↓

Picture--1.png

I have run the SharePoint "check-out file" action before running the Excel "add a row/update" action, this action can let the file check-out in SharePoint, but still can't let the excel connector read the table info in the same flow process, please refer to below snapshot:

check out-sharepint_Capture.JPG

Please advise, thank you.

Regards,

ilu989

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,579)