I have a list in sharepoint online and I tried to add a approval workflow with Flow. On new entries the flow skipps with the message: "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."
Notice in the screen shots, that the list name changes from a GUID to the correct name. I never changed it in Sharepoint.
Strangely enough, it works sometimes...
Any idea, anyone?
Thanks for your help,
Solved! Go to Solution.
I tried it with a new list, reauthenticating the existing connection and a new connections. Nothing worked, same issue. When I resubmit failed flows, they fail a few times, and then suddenly they work...
I noticed that you said "the list name changes from a GUID to the correct name" in the original post. Actually, when you create the flow, in the sharepoint action, the list name should be shown as the correct one instead of the GUID. So I guess there might be something wrong from the beginning. Would you please change the site URL to "https://firstframe0.sharepoint.com/" when you create the flow, and then see if the list names could be shown correctly?
I'll try changing the name. But when I start building the flow, the list name gets shown correctly - allways. Its only in the flow execution when the name changes to GUID...
I changed the name to ...firstframe.net/ only. That didn't help. I also tried adding '/' at the end, as proposed in another thread, but that didn't help either.
Something seems wrong between the connection of flow and sharepoint.
I am having the same problem since today. Sometimes, however, the flow is executed after a while..regardless the error message in the beginning (same as posted by Georg).
Also, this is not happening all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Any news from MS?
Bump, same problem here, I am site coll admin, and Flow enviroment admin.
As a work around I tried - different enviroments, different SHP lists, new SHP list, recreate SHP conectors for ms flow and creating flow as a different user with enviroment maker rights.
Will provide more info if need be (i.e. CTRL+ALT+A output). This is really unfortunate, as I cant do anything related to SHP.
"Date": "Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:41:46 GMT",
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
I do notice, that my Sharepoint-Connection gets "changed" a lot. When I check in PowerApps, I usually see it change every 1-2 hours. Sometimes even minutes.
All the other connections are stable.
Mybe that helps.
Same here (Sharepoint-Connection gets "changed"), although the time stamp does not seem to corellate with failed nor successful flows, it is indeed strange as generally the time stamps from ms flow are always different from my timezone 🙂 (but that can be different issue altogether)
This is a different issue. You can vote here up for a faster implementation: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Timezone-Support-for-Sharepoint-Date-Column/idi-p/226...
Well I think I solved by removing site collumns from the source list for ms flow. (but that is a really bad workaround, since creating custom collums for each list is a bad practice)
Check out how to claim yours today!
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.