cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
satyaknv
Level: Powered On

Sharepoint new copy file connector taking long time than expected compared to the deprecated connect

Hello,

Did any body experienced the performancec issues with sharepoint new copy file connector released few weeks where as the deprecated connector was quite fast. Any inputs are welcome?

Regards

Satya

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Sharepoint new copy file connector taking long time than expected compared to the deprecated con

Hi @satyaknv,

Could  you share how you tested and found this issue?

Do you use the same files and performing the same network environment when testing?

I did a test on my side and configured a flow such as "When a file is created in a folder -> Copy file". The difference is that the action---copy file is different.

In this way, as long as a new file is created, the two Flows will be triggered together, on the same network, and the execution time will be different.

Although the time spent does vary, the difference is a little bit.

The new version of the action can provide you with more convenient configuration operations and more flexible features.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
satyaknv
Level: Powered On

Re: Sharepoint new copy file connector taking long time than expected compared to the deprecated con

Hello @v-bacao-msft

I have been using the sharepoint site and moving between the folders, where as the new one takes a longer time to fetch the file and move it to the desired path where as earlier one was doing the action quickly. I have tried comparing the actions today with new share point and old sharepoint, i could see a predominant difference. 

New Sharepoint action took 25 seconds where as old action took just 3 seconds. of course i agree new connection is flexible due to this time difference i was forced to use the old one.

Regards

Satya

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 528 members 6,430 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: