cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Sharing flow that uses custom connector

I created a custom connector for my company, and included it in a flow. I'm trying to grant my coworkers the ability to view and edit both my flow and the connector. What I did:

1. Shared the custom connector with a group that contains my coworkers, with "can edit" permission.

2. Shared my connection with that same group, with "can edit" permissions.

3. Shared the flow with the group, as an owner.

After doing that, when my coworkers tried to view the flow, they received the following error:

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

They were also not able to see the connector on the "Custom Connector" page in PowerApps.

I was able to grant them the ability to see the connector on the "Custom Connector" page by removing the group and adding each coworker individually. I tried the same with the connection, and they still don't have permission to see the flow I made.

I have two questions:

1. Is there a known problem with granting access to custom connectors/connections using groups instead of specific people?

2. What do I need to do to grant my coworkers access to the flow that I made using a connection to a custom connector?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Sharing flow that uses custom connector

Hi dpana, 

Please, check this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/share

On the Share tab, under Add people, enter the users or groups you want to share with. Choose a permission ofCan view or Can edit, then choose Save.

I hope it help you.

Regards.

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Sharing flow that uses custom connector

@FCGALLEG I had already done that step. My coworkers were only able to see the connector once I added them individually (not by sharing to a group), and they are still unable to see the flow even though I've added them to it both individually and in a group.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,041)