cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Shoutouts Powerapp with On Premise Exchange

I'm experimenting with the new Shoutouts powerapp.  I have create our Office 365 users connection.  But cannot create Office 365 Outlook connection, since we are using on premises mail account.  Now when I use Power App on device I start getting error on load - Office365Users.RelevantPeople failed.  Once I close the app it works fine.  But not sending emails when any Shoutouts posted.  Can you please help, is there a way I can avoid using Outlook 365 in this app, where I need to do the change.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Shoutouts Powerapp with On Premise Exchange

Hi @kpareek1,

Creating a connection between on premises Office 365 Outlook and powerapp is not supported in microsoft powerapps currently.

I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs except that you create the connection between Office 365 Outlook online service and your app.

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi Alice,

I understood that email functionality is not going to work due to this.  But we have Office365 Users than why I am keep getting error on Intro screen for Office365Users.RelevantPeople failed.

Thanks,

Kamesh

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

My doubt is error is coming in below code block.

ClearCollect(People,ForAll(
Office365Users.RelevantPeople(
Office365Users.Manager(User().Email).UserPrincipalName).value,{DisplayName:displayName,JobTitle:jobTitle,UserPrincipalName:userPrincipalName,GivenName:givenName,Mail:First(scoredEmailAddresses).address,Id:id}));

Error shows on initial load, but application runs fine, even I can search user.  PFA screenshot.RelevantPeopleError.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,894)