Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Sites selected for drop down in site address

Hi There,

I have 2 sharepoint sites I use one test and one dev. When I build a flow in test and use say an update Item action, the site is available in a drop down list along with a bunch of other corporate site I have never used. 

Now when I want to run the flow on prod and change the site address, the prod site is not available and I have to use the "enter custom value" and copy and paste the address in and it all works fine. 

Now this isnt a showstopper by any means, however it is a bit annoying and would be good to know how to get my prod site to appear in the drop down list to save a bit of time when doing this

Many thanks

James

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Sites selected for drop down in site address

Hi @Jambo1,

Are the two sites using the same credentials?

I have a memory that when I tested with a new site (communication site), after entering the Site Address as Custom Value for several times, it was added in the drop down list.

Have you added it for several times?

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: Sites selected for drop down in site address

Hi @v-yamao-msft

yep they are both using the same credentials and I have used it loads of times - and interestingly there are a bunch of sites that I have never used so I am assuming there is a setting somewhere that allows this but nothing I can find. NB they are both team sites (not sure if this makes a difference)

James

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (8,429)