cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sashwat
Level: Power Up

Some of the connections are not authorized yet.

My flows connecting to Azure SQL stopped working today as the lost the SQL connectoin I set up. Trying to set the sql connection again I get below error.

Some of the connections are not authorized yet. If you just created a workflow from a template, please click Continue to add the authorized connections to your workflow before saving.

I tried re-adding connection multiple times, but can't get pass this. can someone plase help? thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Some of the connections are not authorized yet.

Hi @sashwat,

What is the connection status shown in PowerApps connection site?

Capture.PNG

Please try to first delete the connection from PowerApps connection site and then add it again.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
TimP
Level: Power Up

I am getting the same issue. Microsoft need to sort it out !

RKushner
Level: Powered On

We switched to code view and tried to save hoping to get a more precise location of the error. But what happened was that it just simply succeeded in saving without error!!!

johnguilbert197

Is there any headway on the actual problem decsription. All very well giving a few ideas on how to resolve, but this is happening on a daily basis for me now and I'm losing time on client projects. I think there needs to be some definitive solution and idea what it going on. I am guessing these connections should not be locking out or need refreshing??  

johnguilbert197

Is there any headway on the actual problem decsription. All very well giving a few ideas on how to resolve, but this is happening on a daily basis for me now and I'm losing time on client projects. I think there needs to be some definitive solution and idea what it going on. I am guessing these connections should not be locking out or need refreshing??  

Highlighted
johnguilbert197

OK - Found out that there was an issue with MS Planner Tasks Connection in MS Flow. Make sure you check every Flow Task and ensure there are no connection error issues: "Unable to Fetch". Even though I had most of my tasks look fine, there were some that had this error. If there is, click on the elipses for the task and just click on the Connection. It may not work first time, but try again until works i.e. this will refresh connection for task and should remove error. (NB I do not have multiple connections for MS Planner - I have only one so this is not the issue). I was able to save once I had gone though all tasks and checked.   

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 390 members 5,750 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: