cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VFXPro1
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

StaffHUB - Where is the schedule ID stored?

I'm using StaffHUB flow action and it requires a schedule ID, but I cannot find any IDs anywhere?  tips?

6 REPLIES 6
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @VFXPro1,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Thanks for your feedback, I have made a test and the issue is confirmed on my side. I could not get the Schedule Id using any triggers or actions related to the Microsoft StaffHub connector.

I have posted this issue to my product team , if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks Kris!! 🙂

Hello, @VFXPro1!

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Flow Community forums! I see that in one of the above replies you were offered a solution to your issue! If you feel that the reply offered an applicable and satisfactory solution, please click "Accept as Solution" so that other users can find this information and utilize it easily!

Thank You!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

I'm afraid the issue is still active.  There are not schedule related data in the dynamic content window, no schedule ID, name, etc...

On the other hand, shift ID, Team ID, etc... all there. 

I have the same issue. I cannot set up any flow without the schedule ID, and do not know where to find this.

San95

I'm having the same issue

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (60,213)