cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Test connection failed. No items found in companies Table.Unable to connect with Business central

Hi all,

I am trying to create a connection between Business central and power automate,It keeps giving me below error,but at the same time it connecting well with approvals and office 365 Outlook.

Error:

Test connection failed. Details: No items were found in the 'companies' table, you may not have access to this resource. Please contact your administrator. clientRequestId: 935cdc8b-93c4-9703-d701-a202865a9633

Rupalisaini15_0-1607547278089.png

Please help me resolve this.

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Rupalisaini15 

First thing I would check is if it is the correct environment where you are allowed to create flows and connect to the Business central service that you are trying to. The error points out a specific table that it is not being able to connect to. Can you check that as well?

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (50,136)