cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Test connection failed

i'm trying to do a flow > when a task created in planner > send an email with an options

and i'm facing this issue as below: 

in the email flow shows: Test connection failed

and when i click options: under my connections, it appears my email and ( Invalid connection) 

Please help 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: Test connection failed

Can you share more details including screenshot ? 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Test connection failed

Hi @Rodyaa ,

It seems that you cannot use actions in the Office 365 outlook connector and you will encounter the same error.

Please make sure you can log in to Office 365 outlook in your browser. You need to have a relevant subscription to use this service and create an Office 365 outlook connection. Please check the following thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Connecting-To-Data/Test-Connection-Failed-on-Send-Email-SharePoi...

Maybe you could use Approval action to create approval request.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,062)