cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

The connections listed in the embedded connections menu are not correct

When I click on the edit button to view all active embedded connections for any of my flows, the list of connections in use is wrong. These all show my work email account but the connections actually in use are all using a generic account. Other users also see my email against the active connections.

In some cases (but not all), the flow would have been created initially using my work email, but have all since been switched to the generic email.

Any ideas why these are not showing correctly?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Re: The connections listed in the embedded connections menu are not correct

Hi @cattre 

You might want to check the individual actions for the connections that have been provided. It might have happened that when you shared the flow with the other users, you did not remove your connections from the flow.

So you can add the generic account and then ensure that you remove your connections from the flow and then it should work as expected. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS! 

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

@yashag2255 thanks for your reply.

I have gone through these several times actually and am fairly confident there are no actions using my credentials. I've previously tried removing the connections that appear to be in my name, which breaks the flows. They still show as linked to me when adding them back using the generic account.

I'm going to delete my personal connections from the main connections page and see if that changes anything.

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

OK, so tested removing the connection from within the flow dashboard again. This breaks the flow (it fails) but no connection error messages are displayed when editing (all actions are still showing as using the generic account).

The workaround I found is to change all actions to use my personal account, then delete the connection from the flow, then edit the flow again and change them all to the generic account. The correct account is now showing against the flow, but obviously this is a lot of work to resolve.

Seems like a bug to me?

UPDATE: I've noticed that my email is still against the connection if you edit the connections list but not on the flow dashboard - so definitely not right.

I have since deleted ALL my personal connections and this has not changed what is displayed against the flows (even with a new browser, clearing cache etc.). The connections now don't even exist but are listed as being in active use.

Dashboard:

Untitled.png

Edit connections screen:

Untitled2.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,284)