cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Trello Power Ups

Hello,

I am trying to get Trello Card information stored and while doing so, unable to get few Custom Lables created using PowerUps in Trello.

I can see 'Power Ups' variable in the Create Item loop in Flow, bu when I run it- get the below error:

"InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Apply_to_each_3' at line '1' and column '2689': 'The template language expression 'items('Apply_to_each')['board']['powerUps']' cannot be evaluated because property 'board' doesn't exist, available properties are 'id, name, closed, pos, softLimit, creationMethod, idBoard, limits, subscribed, cards'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'."

Appreciate any help !

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Trello Power Ups

Hi @PR_Pru ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

The error message told that the 'board' property doesn't exist, please share more details so we could better understand your issue and provide a proper workaround.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@v-alzhan-msft 

Hi Alice,

I want to extract  Trello Cards info inside a Trello board in a scheduled manner into SharePoint List.

I am unable to extract a Custom field info created on the cards using PowerUps in Trello.

I could see 'PowerUps Items' inside Apply Each section - but the Flow doesn't run when trying to map it to a field.

Schreenshots below:

1. In gist

2. Inside a Apply each Loop

Capture1.PNG

Capture2 (1).PNG

@v-alzhan-msft wrote:

Hi @PR_Pru ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

The error message told that the 'board' property doesn't exist, please share more details so we could better understand your issue and provide a proper workaround.

Best regards,

Alice   

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PR_Pru ,

I suggest that you could learn that you could only add the item from the array from the Apply to each of the Array.

Best Regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

hi @v-alzhan-msft ,

Could you help specify/ elaborate your response ?

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PR_Pru ,

The Card in list Array and the Powerups array should be looped if you would get the value from the items.

1.png

Best Regards,

Alice

Best Regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks again for your response.

I tried the same approach but get the below error at 'Apply to Each 2' - Am I doing it correctly ?

Appreciate your help !

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Apply_to_each_2' at line '1' and column '2689': 'The template language expression 'items('Apply_to_each')['cards']' cannot be evaluated because property 'cards' doesn't exist, available properties are 'id, name, closed, pos, softLimit, idBoard, subscribed'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

tempsnip.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,819)