cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PabloGomez
Level: Powered On

Trouble executing Azure SQL stored procedure

I'm having trouble trying to execute an azure SQL Stored Procedure. I can insert rows in tables in that same sql database but when I try to call an stored procedure with an "Execute Stored Procedure" box I can't even get the stored procedures list in the database. I get a message saying

"Keyword not supported: '4}4f>}ms;server'.\r\nclientRequestId: 5c7f841d-b6d8-443e-8d1a-759652759489"

I have tried to hardwrite the stored procedure name in the box but I get the same message in the execution log:

"status": 400,
"message": "Keyword not supported: '4}4f>}ms;server'.\r\nclientRequestId: 5c7f841d-b6d8-443e-8d1a-759652759489"

[...]

I also assured that the user in the Sql Server Connector is able to see information_Schema.routines table

TIA, Pablo Gómez.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Trouble executing Azure SQL stored procedure

Hi @PabloGomez,

Please check if you have created stored procedures in your SQL database. Besides, please verify the connection to SQL Server.

I have made a test on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned.11.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PabloGomez

Hi, @v-xida-msft,

I double checked stored procedures in the database, and also the connection - I can insert rows in the database.

The issue is that I get that weird error message when I click the dropdown box of the Execute Stored Procedure box:

Keyword not supported: '4}4f>}ms;server'. clientRequestId: 912FF262-BB71-4D07-BE00-A799496575DF

I have also tried to hardcode the stored procedure name [schema].[procedure_name] but I get a similar error when executing the flow.

I was able to execute stored procedures using on-premises gateway without any issues but now I'm trying to execute a procedure in an Azure SQL Database and I get this!

Thank you.

Highlighted
PabloGomez

Nothing on this?

I can't even list stored procedures:

Capture.PNG

Same connection, when trying to insert works fine:

Capture2.PNG

Stored procedures worked well when using SQL on-premises gateway, but I get this when I try to execute SP on Azure SQL Server...

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (4,960)