cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Trouble executing Azure SQL stored procedure

I'm having trouble trying to execute an azure SQL Stored Procedure. I can insert rows in tables in that same sql database but when I try to call an stored procedure with an "Execute Stored Procedure" box I can't even get the stored procedures list in the database. I get a message saying

"Keyword not supported: '4}4f>}ms;server'.\r\nclientRequestId: 5c7f841d-b6d8-443e-8d1a-759652759489"

I have tried to hardwrite the stored procedure name in the box but I get the same message in the execution log:

"status": 400,
"message": "Keyword not supported: '4}4f>}ms;server'.\r\nclientRequestId: 5c7f841d-b6d8-443e-8d1a-759652759489"

[...]

I also assured that the user in the Sql Server Connector is able to see information_Schema.routines table

TIA, Pablo Gómez.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Trouble executing Azure SQL stored procedure

Hi @PabloGomez,

Please check if you have created stored procedures in your SQL database. Besides, please verify the connection to SQL Server.

I have made a test on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned.11.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi, @v-xida-msft,

I double checked stored procedures in the database, and also the connection - I can insert rows in the database.

The issue is that I get that weird error message when I click the dropdown box of the Execute Stored Procedure box:

Keyword not supported: '4}4f>}ms;server'. clientRequestId: 912FF262-BB71-4D07-BE00-A799496575DF

I have also tried to hardcode the stored procedure name [schema].[procedure_name] but I get a similar error when executing the flow.

I was able to execute stored procedures using on-premises gateway without any issues but now I'm trying to execute a procedure in an Azure SQL Database and I get this!

Thank you.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Nothing on this?

I can't even list stored procedures:

Capture.PNG

Same connection, when trying to insert works fine:

Capture2.PNG

Stored procedures worked well when using SQL on-premises gateway, but I get this when I try to execute SP on Azure SQL Server...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,928)