cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Garouken
Level: Power Up

Twitter Flows

Hi there everyone

i have setup a number of flows to get to grips with things, i am currently able to check an rss feed and then have an aproval prompt to retweet the feed send via outlook, that all works great however as soon as i change this to look for a hashtag or username on twitter it just doesnt run. i can see no errors and have followed steps exactly as listed in the tutorials.

does anyone have any ideas why everyflow i make that starts with twitter looking for something never runs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Twitter Flows

Hi @Garouken,

Yes, I can also get tweets with multiple hashtags. These tweets contain more than one hashtag at a time.

Do you have a problem with the connection of Twiter? Maybe you can recreate the connection of Twiter and try it again.

Annotation 2019-08-09 163019.png

Please have a try, I hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Garouken,

I have tested on my side by using Search tweets action with hashtag #love, and it works well.Annotation 2019-08-09 131007.png

How about your flow configuration? Could you please share your input on the Tweet action?

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Garouken

ologies it was my mistake for leaving a bit of text in the search text field that was causing it not to run, would you happen to know if its possible to look for multiple things in one flow or whould they have to be seperate?

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Garouken,

Yes, I can also get tweets with multiple hashtags. These tweets contain more than one hashtag at a time.

Do you have a problem with the connection of Twiter? Maybe you can recreate the connection of Twiter and try it again.

Annotation 2019-08-09 163019.png

Please have a try, I hope it can help you.

Best Regards,

Highlighted
Garouken

Thank you for your help it was an issue with the way i was typing the search peramiters thanks again

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 196 members 4,162 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: