Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Twitter quota

ok. Again the 403 quota failure.

Wondering about if it is an still-not-well-running API or  if we couid do something with the twitter query that we are using into the flow.

Ideas? 

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi,

Can you please add some more detail about your flow, Which operartion you are trying to use?

Twitter has very agresive rate limit for some of the operations. You might be using some low rate limit and operation and getting into this issue.

https://dev.twitter.com/rest/public/rate-limits

Highlighted

Excellent info about rate limits. 

I'm running the same action with IFTTT without problems but interested to do the same with Flow.

I need some ideas about how to deal with these limits via actions/connections.

Ideas?

regards

Highlighted

Sorry for the issue you are facing. Could you please share the flow id for your flow. When you open the flow, the browser url would look like - https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/flows/f64ed9c6-5541-440a-a6e1-7bae7ab2f6e7
The Highlighted part is the flow id.

I will pull up the information about your flow and would be able to help you further. 

Highlighted

Flow ID is 5f6417fd-aee4-4cd9-b2d1-b676205f612e/

twitterquota.JPG

Highlighted

Question is, Twitter quota affects all of the queries of a same account or evaluates each query individually?

... Or is related with some issue with the twitter API?

Highlighted

Hi,

You are hitting the throttling limit from our system. We have deliberately kept lower throttling limits for twitter connector.
Twitter throttling limits are per user account (not per query). Since users can use the same twitter account in multiple connection so we had to keep lower throttling limits from what twitter enforces.

Highlighted

Though if you are running just 1 flow with a twitter connection it shouln't throttle. By any chance are you running more than 1 flows using the same twitter connection?

Highlighted

Yes, I'm running more that one flow using the twitter connection. 

I wonder about a workaround at least. Interested in run flows as IFTTT recipes where (at least until now) there are not throttling restrictions. 

Or to mimic the IFTTT recipes behavior, the one-flow-only-to-twitter isnt solution in my case.

thnks

J

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,857)