cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Unable to add group members to Azure AD connector

Hello

I am using Power Automate to extract AD info. I am using the Azure AD connector. But it looks like this connector has some limitations and it does not allow me to add more group members other than the default group members.

I am wondering if it is possible to include more group members of the Power Automate Azure AD connector. For example, the samaccountname?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Unable to add group members to Azure AD connector

Hello,

Can you please clarify what you referring to "does not allow me to add more group members" ?

Using "Add user to group" action, you can add a user (who is already available in the Azure AD tenant) to the group.

Screen1.png

As documented on the link https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/azuread/#known-issues-and-limitations

1. The connector does not return custom attributes of Azure AD entities.
  2. The connector does not support Mail-Enabled Security groups.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Unable to add group members to Azure AD connector

Hello,

Can you please clarify what you referring to "does not allow me to add more group members" ?

Using "Add user to group" action, you can add a user (who is already available in the Azure AD tenant) to the group.

Screen1.png

As documented on the link https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/azuread/#known-issues-and-limitations

1. The connector does not return custom attributes of Azure AD entities.
  2. The connector does not support Mail-Enabled Security groups.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (9,006)