Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colonel_claypoo
Helper III
Helper III

Unable to connect to SharePointOnline subsites

Hi,

I was planning on retrieving list items from a list that exists in a subsite of the tenant root (https://tenant.sharepoint.com/subsite1).

For whatever reason I cannot connect to this subsite1 with the "Get Items" action.

Entering the correct url and list as custom values will return the following error upon execution:

{
  "status"404,
  "message""List Not Found\r\nclientRequestId: 6655d096-5f37-4a89-8935-967b78757ce4\r\nserviceRequestId: 0eae969e-a06d-0000-32bb-9ebdabaf8e5b"
}

The strange thing is is that Flow is able to resolve other subsites under the same path e.g. https://tenant.sharepoint.com/subsite2.

Could there be permission issues or other settings within the subsite preventing the ability to connect?

The connection I'm using is my global admin, though.

Thanks for your ideas.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Okay, I recreated the list and now it's working. No idea what the issue was but it's working now.

I apologize for the confusion.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
colonel_claypoo
Helper III
Helper III

Maybe this is of help. I've just created a new custom list within that subsite with one list item. Now it's working as it's supposed to. The actual list I wanted to connect to is the default posts list that is created for the SharePoint blog tools. Is this an unsupported list type?

Okay, I recreated the list and now it's working. No idea what the issue was but it's working now.

I apologize for the confusion.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (40,015)