cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Unable to create OneDrive connection

I am trying to create a flow to get files from OneDrive. My flow was failing on a OneDrive connection error. I tried to fix my connection, then delete the connection and recreate, however I am getting a sign in error "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I am copy pasting the account I'm logged into in my browser (both blacked out values in screenshot are the same). I am also able to log in to OneDrive and access my files in a separate tab. How do I get around this?

SignInError.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Unable to create OneDrive connection

The Answer from v-bacao-msft

"The account you use here should be an account with an office 365 subscription, and the connection you are creating now is for OneDrive for personal, so this error will occur.

The account you are currently using can only create a connection to OneDrive for Business.

OneDrive for Business and OneDrive for personal are two different connectors in MS Flow, and the requirements for the account are different."

Please see similar issue here https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/MS-Account-Doesn-t-Exist-when-signing-into-OneDrive/...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Unable to create OneDrive connection

The Answer from v-bacao-msft

"The account you use here should be an account with an office 365 subscription, and the connection you are creating now is for OneDrive for personal, so this error will occur.

The account you are currently using can only create a connection to OneDrive for Business.

OneDrive for Business and OneDrive for personal are two different connectors in MS Flow, and the requirements for the account are different."

Please see similar issue here https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/MS-Account-Doesn-t-Exist-when-signing-into-OneDrive/...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,366)