Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Unable to fetch more than 1000 records using GetQueryResults from AzureDevops

Hello Team,

I am trying to fetch all the items from the shared queries using GetQueryResults from AzureDevops. However, it limits to only 1000 records.
From the article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/visualstudioteamservices/#get-query-results it seems that we can fetch till 20000 records. Can someone please assist on this.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi M_SRI_PRAKASH,

Can you confirm that you are using GetQueryResultsV2  endpoint and passing workItemsCount parameter to 20000 ? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @M_Sri_Prakash,

Please have a try that click the Setting of the Get query results action, turn on Pagination to set the Threshold to 20000:

Annotation 2020-05-25 092019.jpg

Annotation 2020-05-25 092045.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

It just shows as "GetQueryResults" and I have entered the value as "20000" in Number of work items to return.

GetQueryResults.png

GetQueryResults1.png

Highlighted

I have tried this method earlier and however tried again but ended up with same error as below:

The response is not a valid paginated response. The specified nextLink 'https://firstrelease-001.azure-apim.net/apim/visualstudioteamservices/shared-visualstudiot-ebaa1f8e-c4b9-462c-a8ec-45be95b3bf00/v2/MSUOrg/queryResults/07a52509-06d5-4a9e-91b2-4445585d46a5?account=msiorg&workItemsCount=20000&skip=1000' is not a well formed URI.

Highlighted

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. Is there any solution for this pagination error? Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (12,985)