cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
FGSDGF
Regular Visitor

Unable to set connector to Outlook 365

Hello Community,

 

I am trying to set the below flow, and request it to send an email once the flow is approved.

 

I am getting the below error, even though, I am using the same outlook connector in PowerApps).

 

I tried recreating it different browser (Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer), and tried deleting the cache as well. Nothing worked so far.

 

Could you please assist with this?

 

FGSDGF_0-1602858608480.png

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the answer.

 

I tried both approaches but both didn't work unfortunately.

 

Then after that I tried adding the connection using Firefox(which I didn't try before), and this worked.

 

So I finished the flow and tested it and all is good now.

 

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yashkamdar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello Team,

 

This is a known glitch with Power Automate and quite often than not you will experience this issue.

 

Here is what you need to -

 

Click on the three ellipses and on the option that open up you will get to see your existing connections with the action. If the connection is invalid you will see an invalid sign on that connection too.

 

So click on the new connection and create a fresh connection and try to run the flow once again. 

 

I am sure it will succeed.

 

yashkamdar_0-1602864592164.png

 

 

If it still does not succeed then the only way going forward is to scrap this flow and create a fresh new flow with all your actions, this is known to work most of the times.

 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

 

CFernandes
Super User
Super User

@FGSDGF 

 

Basic troubleshooting - 

 

Please try to clear browser cache first, then create new Flow and see if the issue still exists.  Try using another Browser(Edge) and see that resolves the problem.

 

If the above does not resolve the problem.

 

  • Remove the action from Power Automate.
  • Create a new connection using Power Automate.

CFernandes_1-1602864745460.png

 

  • Add the action back in your Flow.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for the answer.

 

I tried both approaches but both didn't work unfortunately.

 

Then after that I tried adding the connection using Firefox(which I didn't try before), and this worked.

 

So I finished the flow and tested it and all is good now.

 

Thank you

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,027)