cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarhHAwk

Unsupported meditype

I want to see the JSON output from the various connectors. Also, I'd like to create a custom connector that recieves the output from various existing connectors (Teams, Sharepoint, Gmail) as JSON through an HTTP post action. Right now all connectors posting to Asp.net cor HTTPPost endpointcause an unsupported mediatype exception. How do I see the JSON and/or get the output to be in JSON format?

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @MarhHAwk 

Can you share more details on the scenario that you are trying to build? Most of the connectors you mentioned return a JSON response that can be accessed from the body of the action: 

dw.PNG

If not, you can always construct the JSON using an object variable or compose action. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

"Can you share more details on the scenario that you are trying to build?" Yes, I can. I just want to be able to log the data produced by a connector in my API as JSON. Today, I have tried this approach:

I still cannot parse the object in my endpoint. I have tried both ASP.net and node.js. In C# I get the following error:

"Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: s. Path '', line 0, position 0."

I have verified that my endpoint can recieve arbitrary valid JSON....

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @MarhHAwk 

Try doing it like this:

ee2.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (58,207)