cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Upload .zip from SharePointOnline to FTP

Hi,

I'm using the Sharepoint Connector to Upload a zip File to our FTP Server when it is created.

My flow is configured like following:

SPO-to-FTP.PNG

The file is created on the FTP Server, file size and everything looks fine.

Also the Output gives me the correct mediatype.

FileTypeSize.PNG

But: When I download the file from the FTP Server, I am not able to open it -> not a correct compressed file.

Any idea how to solve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Creating ZIP archives is not currently supported, the Create file support for text-only files (.txt, .csv, .html, etc.). If this is functionality you would like to see added please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Frequent Visitor

Nobody any idea?

Creating ZIP archives is not currently supported, the Create file support for text-only files (.txt, .csv, .html, etc.). If this is functionality you would like to see added please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

Thanks for the Input. It's the worst answer I was expecting, but I can't change it. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (11,840)